The Spring 2020 schedule is out! A few important points:
- We start up again on January 10
- We have a new partner & host home – the Laidlaws!
- We’re going to continue teaching through the book of John and expect to teach the book of 1 John in May
- There will be no Youth Group on public holiday long-weekends & Spring Break
We have begun planning for the NorthLife 2020 Youth Retreat. While more details will be released in weeks and months to come, here are a few points for now:
- The 2020 Youth Retreat will be held from June 26 to 29
- It will most likely be in Cold Lake
- We are planning fundraisers to mitigate the cost so that each NorthLife student can attend. Watch this space!
Finally, if you haven’t already completed and handed in the Consent form and Medical/Emergency contact form for your student, please fill them up and hand them to Josh or Sally at the start of this semester. We are required to keep updated copies of these with us for the safety of each student at NorthLife Youth.
As always, addresses for each of our host homes can be found on the About page. See you in the new decade!